We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our healthcare team. The Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing high-quality patient care, assessing patients' health status, developing care plans, administering medications, and collaborating with the healthcare team. The ideal candidate should have excellent clinical skills, strong critical thinking abilities, and a commitment to patient advocacy.
Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (bachelor's or master's degree).
- Develop individualized care plans based on patients' healthcare needs, setting goals and determining appropriate interventions.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed, ensuring accuracy, dosage calculation, and monitoring for adverse reactions.
- Monitor and document patients' vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, and respiratory rate.
- Provide wound care, including cleaning, dressing, and monitoring healing progress.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care and ensure effective communication and continuity of care.
- Educate patients and their families about health conditions, treatment plans, medication administration, self-care practices, and lifestyle modifications.
- Perform various treatments and procedures, such as intravenous fluid administration, diagnostic tests assistance, and respiratory treatments.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records, including electronic health records (EHRs) and other required documentation.
- Advocate for patients' rights, ensuring their needs are met and concerns are addressed.
- Respond to medical emergencies, providing immediate care and coordinating with the emergency response team.
- Adhere to infection control protocols, including proper hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and isolation precautions.
- Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting Required
- 2 or more years experience Required
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
- Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
Required: Currently licensed, certified, or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy; CPR.
**Covid Vaccine required upon submitting candidates - religious exemptions accepted but it would be using their own documentation and approval.**