Keeping the mind sharp and constantly being exposed to new ideas is paramount for exceptional CEOs. The challenge is making the time to go to conferences, seminars and do additional graduate classes. As you enjoy the summer take some time to give yourself an edge by challenging yourself to read as many of our top picks for the summer.
- On Seraph Wings: Memoirs of a Country Girl – Sandra M Palmer
- The Hard Things About Hard Things - Ben Harowitz
- It’s Not the How or the What but the Who – Fernandez Araoz
- Change the Culture, Change the Game- Roger Connors and Tom Smith
- Powers of Two – Joshua Wolf Shenk
- Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done- Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan
- Change Management: Making Sense of Change – Esther Cameron and Mike Green
- What Got you Here won’t get you There – Marshall Goldsmith
- Thinking Fast and Slow – Daniel Kahneman
- The Strategist – Cynthia A Montgomery
Hint: Shortest Book on the list is # 1. Go for it!